cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] CC ShareAlike: Include a requirement for source form of the work?

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam AT benfinney.id.au>
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] CC ShareAlike: Include a requirement for source form of the work?
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 05:53:52 +1100

Sarah Pearson <sarah AT creativecommons.org>
writes:

> At this point, however, changing BY-SA is not on the table.

Okay. Since this is occurring specifically in the Creative Commons
forums, I assume we're not expecting to change the GPL.

What CC license changes *are* on the table, then? What actions are
feasible for making the ShareAlike licenses compatible with the GPL?

--
\ “Nothing exists except atoms and empty space; everything else |
`\ is opinion.” —Democritus |