cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] next CC Europe meeting

  • From: Severine Dusollier <severine.dusollier AT fundp.ac.be>
  • To: John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann AT mx.uni-saarland.de>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] next CC Europe meeting
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 13:10:18 +0200

The problem is that the city of Louvain-la-Neuve is mainly occupied by the university's buidlings, as the city has been built as a campus to welcome the university. It is thus not easy to find a meeting place that would not belong to the university.
That explains our difficulties in finding a meeting place for a Sunday.
As Maria told us, the other solution would be to move everybody to Brussels for the meeting on SUnday, where finding a meeting room, even for free, would be easier. Brussels is reachable by train in 25 minutes. But it might be less convenient for participants to move between both cities.

Séverine
CC Belgium