cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] next CC Europe meeting

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] next CC Europe meeting
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 16:00:24 +0200

Hello,

I agree that 3 hours will not be enough - especially if we want to have a discussion on the governance / transparency issue before the iSummit. It would be good to find some way to have it on Sunday. I imagine a lot of us will be staying in the same hotel - maybe it's possible to get a room there, for free or cheaply?

cheers,

Alek

--
koordynator / public lead