cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] next CC Europe meeting

  • From: <P.Tsiavos AT lse.ac.uk>
  • To: <maria-jose.iglesias AT fundp.ac.be>, <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: tom.dedeurwaerdere AT uclouvain.be
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] next CC Europe meeting
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 14:22:23 +0100

First of all many thanks to Maria and the Belgian team for finding a place
for the Louvain CC Europe meeting.

I suppose that the Wednesday morning idea seems the only feasible option,
though we need to be very strict with the agenda and timekeeping in order to
fit everything in three hours. We could also possibly extend the meeting for
an hour or two if there are any convenient flights.

If there are no major objections or other solutions (e.g. for Sunday), I
would suggest to finalize the date asap so that we may all finalize our
schedule at the soonest possible.

best
pRo