cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] next CC Europe meeting

  • From: "Maja Lubarda" <maja.lubarda AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] next CC Europe meeting
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 22:37:47 +0200

Dear all,

I understand that we need more time for the meeting, but I cannot take more than 2 days off at that time. I would, therefore, also prefer Sunday.

Best,

Maja

2008/5/14 Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>:
Hello,

I agree that 3 hours will not be enough - especially if we want to have
a discussion on the governance / transparency issue before the iSummit.
It would be good to find some way to have it on Sunday. I imagine a lot
of us will be staying in the same hotel - maybe it's possible to get a
room there, for free or cheaply?

cheers,

Alek

--