cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] next CC Europe meeting

  • From: "Prodromos Tsiavos" <p.tsiavos AT lse.ac.uk>
  • To: "Maja Lubarda" <maja.lubarda AT gmail.com>, <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] next CC Europe meeting
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 23:41:50 +0200

Dear All,

I have updated the jottit agenda page with the relevant date suggestions by people on the list.

I would kindly suggest that everyone attending the meeting visits the following URL (password vilnius)

and puts down which date is most suitable for her/ him for the CC Europe meeting.

In the meanwhile, Maria is it possible to ask what the price would be to rent a meeting room in a reasonably priced hotel and then see how we could possibly try to share the cost? Has anyone else any other ideas about where we could have the meeting on Sunday?

Many thanks
pRo