cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] draft letter to the CC Board on communication and governance

  • From: "Michelle Thorne" <michelle AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "Alek Tarkowski" <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] draft letter to the CC Board on communication and governance
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 12:08:38 +0200

Dear all,

Per Alek's suggestion I've created a closed wiki space for CC Europe:

http://cc-europe.jottit.com/

password: vilnius

The functions of this site seem pretty clear and straightforward, but please let me know if any technical troubles arise.

Warm greetings,

Michelle

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 11:03 AM, Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl> wrote:
Prodromos Tsiavos wrote:
> For those reasons, I would suggest that anyone having any comments
> regarding the text of the letter drafted by Juan Carlos, please send
> them on the list by Monday the 21st of April.
Let's not wait that long! I think we should have the comments by next
monday (14th), and the final letter ready same week, and then a week to
approve it.

> I will also get in touch with Catharina to see if we could have a
> closed wiki ASAP where you could directly change the text.
There's an easy solution:
go to http://jottit.com
set up a page
name it
"claim it" and add a password
and you have a simple wiki to use (the difference tracking mechanism is
not too great, but that shouldn't be an issue with such a simple edit).

Cheers,

Alek

--
koordynator / public lead