cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] draft letter to the CC Board on communication and governance

  • From: Florian Philapitsch <florian.philapitsch AT wu-wien.ac.at>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] draft letter to the CC Board on communication and governance
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:03:17 +0200

Dear all,

I totally agree with this letter and will be happy to sign it.
The issue with the seperation between iCommons and CC is raised, but not really elaborated upon. In my opinion this will be one of the major issues in the future. If I think of the mentioned 1000 USD paid by CCi for the participation of (voluntary working) CCi-members to iCommons, thereby nuking the sponsorship for travels, I feel that clear and clean borders have to be drawn here.
This HAS to be addressed and discussed, however, I am not sure, if this letter is the right place. On the other hand - what is?

regards,
Florian

Zitat von Severine Dusollier <severine.dusollier AT fundp.ac.be>:

Dear all,

I have been travelling a lot lately and has only
irregularly followed your discussion on that
letter. I am sorry for not having been able to be
involved a bit more.
I find this last version very good and I would be
willing to sign it on behalf of CC Belgium.
Thanks Paul and Alek for all your work on this

Séverine