cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] draft letter to the CC Board on communication and governance

  • From: John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann AT mx.uni-saarland.de>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] draft letter to the CC Board on communication and governance
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 15:54:44 +0200

Hi All,

Prodromos Tsiavos schrieb:
> Though I agree that other CC projects should be involved in the discussion,
> I would strongly suggest we confine ourselves to the boundaries of CC
> Europe
> Working Group for the time being and if that process is successful, we may
> involve other CC projects as well.

reading through http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Transparency I get the
impression that f.e. Tyng-Ruey from Taiwan could easily jump in on the
issue.

But definetely the letter should not be less concrete that the points
already mentioned in the wiki. Otherwise it would mean a step backwards.

Greetings,
John