cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] draft letter to the CC Board on communication and governance

  • From: "Prodromos Tsiavos" <p.tsiavos AT lse.ac.uk>
  • To: "Alek Tarkowski" <alek AT creativecommons.pl>, <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] draft letter to the CC Board on communication and governance
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 14:45:35 +0200

Dear All,

Following the previous comments, first of all many thanks to J.C. for drafting the letter and sharing it with the rest of the group!!

In the CCEurope Vilnius meeting we agreed that we will add a section making reference to specific suggestions about resolving the issue. Paul has agreed to help in further complementing the letter. Once we draft the letter (that should be done by next week) we will make it available on the list and will ask all of you to subscribe to its content or make suggestions for improvements, so that we may then pass it to the CC headquarters.

In relation to the iSummit, Tom will prepare a proposal for the on behalf of CC Europe and then we could further work on that.

There are also a couple of other actions we have decided to take but I am writing this email between two meetings so it's very short and not very coherent :) However, by tomorrow I will send a very brief overview of the meeting and its resolutions and then in a couple of weeks a detailed version of the CC Europe meeting minutes.

best,
pRo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alek Tarkowski" <alek AT creativecommons.pl>