cc-education - Re: [cc-education] A new hope for cc.edu

cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons

  • From: Chris Lott <chris.lott AT gmail.com>
  • To: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons <cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-education] A new hope for cc.edu
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 08:32:59 -0900

1. Non-commercial: Use of MIT OCW materials is open to all except
for profit-making entities who charge a fee for access to educational
materials.

***

I read this to mean that using MIT OCW material in one of my classes--
for which an access fee is charged (tuition)-- is prohibited. I know
this isn't the case (I think), but I don't see *how* given this
language. Please enlighten...

Chris Lott