baslinux - Re: [BL] BL2 and opera

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL2 and opera
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 14:11:20 +0100

Salve,
Thank you all for so many hints.

>Sindi wrote:

>To run Opera 8 or 9 in BL2, get
> http://keesan.freeshell.org/bl/operalib.tgz
> This is the very minimum of libraries needed for Opera.

I tried to install the package opearlib.tgz but the computer stopped ("
installing ...) and there was no way to exit by keyboard or mouse except
than phisically powerdown. When restarted it couldn't load bl.
I reinstalled bl2 (I had no data yet).
Now I have bl2 (gui with xsvga driver, 24 color depth).
I tried to run Opera 6 but it complains it can't find: ligpthread.so.0
The same trying to run Opera 8.54 (but in this case I may suppose there are
many more...)
It would be possible to add this library?

Thank you for help.

Giuseppe