baslinux - Re: [BL] BL2 and opera

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL2 and opera
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 22:00:46 +0100

Thank you very much Steven,

> I suggest you try the links2 package. It provides
> graphical browsing faster than Opera.

I downloaded the links2 package for bl2: should I change (rename..)
something in installed version links0.93 before installing the links2
package?
I remember I had problems of conflits with the two links on a previous
installation of bl2 sometime ago, but may be I am not right or I did
something wrong....

Regards,
Giuseppe