baslinux - Re: [BL] classical radio playlist

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] classical radio playlist
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 06:58:26 +1100

Hi Folks,

On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 04:18:01 +0000 (UTC)
baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

> Re mplayer script:

> What was the exact message?

Different ones for different scripts:
e.g. abcm gave:
bash: ./abcm: Cannot execute binary file

Some of the others failed with one version of mplayer, but at least connected
and started the download with other versions, but then exited without playing.

I have transfered them now to a BL3 installation and I will see how they go,
perhaps later today.

> I just unzipped to a new directory. I have '.' on the path so can run
> executables from any places.

So do I.

> I typed ./rad and it all works. Did you
> unzip to some place on the path such as /usr/local/bin?

Yes, tried that also.

It might be a while before I have the time to play with this again.

Regards,
Ron

--
Ron Clarke