baslinux - Re: [BL] classical radio playlist

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] classical radio playlist
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 02:00:10 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 8 Jan 2008, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

Message from Steven
===================
Ron wrote:

mms://3mbs.serveftp.net:8080

Connection timeout here.

It failed at 9 am Australian Eastern Daylight Saving time.

'Listen Live' Frequently Asked Questions
Please read these before contacting 3MBS.

Problem: When I try to listen on line I get "server not responding".

On occasions when we are experiencing extremely high network traffic you may
receive this message. We appreciate your understanding and request that you
try again in a few minutes.

I have tried 2 3 and 4MBS repeatedly at various times of day.
What time of day DID it work for you?