baslinux - Re: [BL] classical radio playlist

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] classical radio playlist
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 06:05:35 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

Message from Steven
===================
Sindi wrote:

3MBS works fine here (20kbps).
mms://3mbs.serveftp.net:8080

Connection timeout here.

It is now 1 am here and I get another connection timeout.

Connection timeout.
Tried again without my asking it to, another timeout.
asf_streaming_start failed
Check if this is a playlist which requires -playlist option
Unable to open URL:

I just tried it and it is still working fine for me.

Does it work for people in other parts of the world from NZ and AU?

An Australian penpal gave me the 2MBS link and it did not work this morning our time.

Suggested I use playlist.

A playlist on an mms URL -- surely not.
Definitely no playlist needed.
What time is it in Australia when it is 1 am here?

France - no sound (10K).

Could be off-air. It's the middle of the night in France.

Do they webcast when they are off the air?

Belarus looks like it is playing but no sound. The cache filled and the numbers change. Same with France but at about 1% cache it quits.
There must be an awful lot of ways to send out internet radio. Only about half of the stations I choose work. mp3 work most often, realaudio so far not at all this year.