baslinux - [BL] jwm man page

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] jwm man page
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 01:53:35 +0000 (UTC)

I checked my download of bl3-50.zip with md5sum and it matches what is at the website, but there is still no jwm man page. Does it exist? I could not find one online but did not download the source code package.

If a man page for jwm is added, it would be nice to have a menu item to access it, and other available man pages. I hope to set up BL3.50 for people who have not used linux and don't know how to use 'man'.

Icewm assigns the focus to the latest window to be opened.

Jwm does not, but Alt-Tab switches between open windows.
You can edit something to change from focus following mouse cursor to focus switching requiring a click.

Opera needs a mouse if used without a wm.