baslinux - Re: [BL] jwm man page

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] jwm man page
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 14:21:15 +1200

Message from Steven
===================
Sindi wrote:

> I checked my download of bl3-50.zip with md5sum and
> it matches what is at the website, but there is still
> no jwm man page. Does it exist?

Nope. Why do you want a manpage for the wm?

http://24.254.249.181:8080/jwmguide.php

> If a man page for jwm is added,

I don't see the need.

> it would be nice to have a menu item to access it

There is a menu item for editing jwm. You should
be able to figure out how to modify the menu by
examining the existing entries.

> I hope to set up BL3.50 for people who have not
> used linux and don't know how to use 'man'.

Then you will need to provide them with a lot of
support. Have fun.

> Alt-Tab switches between open windows.

That is configurable. See key bindings at bottom
of jwm menu.