baslinux - Re: [BL] wordwrapping editor redux

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] wordwrapping editor redux
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:30:45 +0100

vi and emacs are probably both capable of doing something along the lines of
what I need. But unless someone can get me
kick-started with some initial basic instructions, I'm afraid there's not much
chance of me trying either any time
soon.

Oh yes again just my words about the famous vi. I had the discussion
in my local Linux user group (lug) 2 years ago. And it seems that
"real" vi breaks the line virtually the way we talk about. Emacs is
easier then vi I think but still... Someone here in my local "lug"
gave a line to put in to the Emacs rc file to make it word wrap the
way we talked about. If you, ore someone are interested I will go find
it. But Emacs is big.

/Mikkel