baslinux - Re: [BL] Automating copying to floppy disk

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: lforrestster AT gmail.com, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Automating copying to floppy disk
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:12:46 +0000 (UTC)

I will not repeat your script (see previous in thread) but thanks.
I have to assume that the user does not know what a path or a file is so the messages might need rewriting.

mtools is another option.

First I need to set up BL3 with the password package and see if rxvt will
work for user or needs permissions changed.

Any progress on a small script for sending email with pmail, including a base64 attachment?

I can now watch DVDs with mplayer and a 'remote control' in the form of an IBM Model M keyboard with a very long cable. 17" VGA instead of 14" RGB monitor (with RCA jacks). We also have keyboard extenders. Watched the ads for Russian Ark, filmed entirely to hard disk, uncompressed (non-lossy). How many GB is 90 minutes? Someone paid $60 for 200GB and then her DOS fdisk only formatted 1.99GB of it. How many GB does the latest Fedora want?

keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.lonestar.org