baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 games for children

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 games for children
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 16:08:25 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 9 Jul 2006 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

sindi keesan wrote:

http://pbskids.org/zoom/games/flip
It specifically requires Flash.

Works for me. Sound too.

Thanks. Apparently I need glibc 2.3 (SW9.0) or a later Opera for Flash 7 to work. There is a Flash 6 but most games want 7 or even later.

What parts of LessTif do you have? What happens if you don't have LessTif? I have only the four library files.

I have Opera 7.23 and glibc 2.2.5.

I am about to download a bunch of old graphical DOS games for the kids to play offline. Online graphics is too slow via dialup for most games.