baslinux - Re: [BL] BasicLinux 3.40

  • From: Kunle 'bona <debona2 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BasicLinux 3.40
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 04:08:38 -0800 (PST)

sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
Did you compile all possible modules and if not, where can we find more?
I have found the SW71 ones adequate except for two ethernet cards.

To compile, would we use the 2.2.16 kernel and linuxinc kernel headers?
i thought one needed the whole source files to recompile a kenel, are u saying that linuxinc kernel headers are enough?
also from your experience (or in ur opinion) what are the benefits of 2.2.26 over 2.2.16 apart from proprly identifying ur machine

Yahoo! Photos