baslinux - Re: [BL] USB and the digital camera

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] USB and the digital camera
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 07:46:50 +1300

sindi keesan wrote:

> Steven's non-experimental kernel might not even work with
> usb-storage and the full insmod, it might need to be compiled
> to work with usb-storage, which it was not.

See below.

> Another problem is that his kernel is not scsi

I suspect scsi capability can be added. I just did:
---------------
insmod scsi_mod
---------------
and it went in without error message. I've got no scsi
hardware so I can't test whether it actually does anything.

Then I did:
insmod usbcore
insmod usb-uhci
insmod usb-storage
Again no error message. And I've also got no USB hardware
so I can't test whether that actually does anything.

http://www.basiclinux.com.ru