baslinux - Re: [BL] packages

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] packages
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 06:39:02 +0000 (UTC)

I found a site with rpms for this game. Might be source code.
Includes various .au and .wav sound files and might contain the file in your error message.

Search on acm-5.0-10382cl.i386.rpm.
Don't choose the rpms for things other than i386 (or i486, i586),
they are for different hardware such as alpha and sparc.

Can you normally install BSD programs in linux?