baslinux - Re: [BL] packages

  • From: RandumAri AT netscape.net
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] packages
  • Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 00:40:21 -0400

Hello again,
>Did you install another acm.tgz package first? You see, to save
>space my package only has the main binary. The data (e.g.
>planes, cities, etc.) needed to run the game must be provided
>from another source. So you need to get a copy of acm from
>another source (linuxpackages.net would be a good choice)
>and install that, then install my acm.tgz on top. It should work.
>Please let me know if it doesn't!

I got the package from
http://ftp.plusline.de/FreeBSD/ports/alpha/packages-4-stable/Latest/
reinstalled it, and then reinstalled your acm.tgz patch. It still doesn't
work :-/ I get the same "Sorry, I cannot find the file default-scene in
../objects/, . or ./../objects/default-scene" error.
Who else has installed this, and have they gotten it to work?
Thanks,
-Lazarith

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.