baslinux - Re: [BL] mplayer

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] mplayer
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:05:54 +1200

sindi keesan wrote:

> > Live Radio gave me 132 classical stations (all speeds).
>
> The problem with this site is I got mostly Realaudio,
> some MS Media, and very little MP3.

MS Media (WM) works with links:
extension "asx" "video/x-ms-asf"
association "mplayer" "video/x-ms-asf" "mplayer -playlist %" 19 1

I've now tried many WM stations on Live Radio and
almost all of them work with the above association.

> How would you set up to listen to ogg? Polish 'KISS' offers that.

I clicked on a Live Radio ogg station (using links
with the three new associations) and it worked.
Not sure which of the associations handled it.

> E. Europe is mostly Realaudio

Not so. According to the Live Radio listings,
there are more WMP and MP3 feeds than Realaudio.
' WMP Real MP3 OGG
Bulgaria 3 5 20
Bosnia 4 6
Croatia 1 9