baslinux - Re: [BL] mplayer

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] mplayer
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:44:20 +1200

sindi keesan wrote:

> >> extension "pls" "audio/x-scpls
> >> association "mplayer" "audio/x-scpls" "mplayer -playlist %" 19 1
> You need another " at the end of the extension line.

oops, sorry. I block-copied that line and must have missed
the last character when I blocked it.

> I can now listen to audio/x-scpls and audio/scpls files.
> shoutcast had very few classical links.

It gave me three pages of classical stations (56K or below).
Live Radio gave me 132 classical stations (all speeds).

> www-live-radio.net has both Albanian and Albainian
> but most of the E. European stations broadcast in realaudio
> not mp3 (maybe also Windows Media).

Most of the Live Radio classical stations seem to be WMA
(with Real second and MP3 a distant third).

http://www.basiclinux.com.ru