baslinux - Re: Use cdda2wav from SW81, was Re: [BL] sound problems in BL2

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Use cdda2wav from SW81, was Re: [BL] sound problems in BL2
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 20:57:20 +0000 (UTC)

I was able to 'rip' (copy cdda to wav) with the SW81 cdda2wav but then when I tried to burn (copy wav to compact disk) with the cdrecord from SW81 I got an error message (Invalid argument. Cannot get mmap for...) and it would not record. So I uncompressed cdutils.tgz from SW71 and tried out cdrecord in dummy mode (./cdrecord) and it worked so I replaced the newer cdrecord with the older one and made a CD which plays in DOS and linux.