baslinux - Re: [BL] mutt update completed

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] mutt update completed
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 19:32:18 +0000 (UTC)

I changed the .pmailrc smtp line to match what was in the old setup and added the reply-to line and I am still getting root AT wccnet.org as my
From address. I am 'root' here.

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005, sindi keesan wrote:

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005, sindi keesan wrote:

James, now that the Bl2 add-on page that Steven put up is not working, could you post Christof's BL2 mutt package at your page?

I just installed the Dec 3 mutt-bl2 package and it has rather a different setup with replyto in a different place.

The old setup worked for me.

I told it my replyto address was keesan AT freeshell.org, and it sent it out as root AT wccnet.org. THe ISP is wccnet.org but I am NOT root there.

I will try copying over the .pmailrc that works from the other computer.
It has separate lines for smtp and reply-to.

I am using my partner's ISP account, with his login and password as identification at the ISP but my own reply-to address, hopefully.

I notice that the menu is now default (.muttrc has # in front of unset help).