baslinux - Re: [BL] Laptop Working, will recommend BL3 to others

  • From: Mr Christopher Rose <mrchrisrose AT yahoo.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Laptop Working, will recommend BL3 to others
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 20:00:16 -0800 (PST)

The laptop has a built in modem. I am not sure of its
actual speed, but it should be at least 2400pbs. By
chance, there is a free internet provider here that
supports slow modems like that. If I can get it to
work, I should be able to start adding some software
without having to "hot swap" hard drives. As for the
idea of a 10/100Tnic with a cable connect, that might
not be a bad idea.

Christopher