baslinux - Re: [BL] 1 floppy demo

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: dos AT lieber.com.ar, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [BL] 1 floppy demo
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:12:01 +0000 (UTC)

Did you find this IAT kit at the site below? I could not.

BL3 can browse the internet using links WITHOUT color VGA or a mouse.
I wonder if it could be fit into a 1-floppy version. I found a few more small bits of X that could be removed. Also e3vi (leaving e3pi) and setleds. And all the man pages (99K total). I forget how large links is - 300K?

If not, I think you could still put links (and the slhc and ppp modules) on a second floppy disk and copy them to the 4MB ram0 (which has 2MB free) and run links from ramdisk in 8MB.