baslinux - Re: [BL] Can BL1 and Bl3 share a partition?

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Can BL1 and Bl3 share a partition?
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 00:07:34 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

sindi keesan wrote:

Before doing BL2 I produced a minimal SW81 for old
PCs.

Unless you included a kernel that would support a USB
module I think we will skip this.

There were two options: bare.i or lowmem.i (both from
Slackware 8.1). The kernel configs (in the /kernels
directory) should tell you whether one, both or neither
support usb.

SW81 installation offered us a usb.i, which would imply that bare.i does not support usb. We will try the mouse as ps/2 with an adaptor, Logitech mouse with Microsoft USB to PS/2 adaptor, since I am told PS/2 is only 5V and cannot hurt the mouse (tho it may not work with that adaptor).

But what did you call this version in case someone
wanted to look for it?

The package was called: slack81.zip
The webpage was: slack81.html