baslinux - [BL] word processor

  • From: Sean Parker <sparker1968 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] word processor
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:47:39 -0700 (PDT)

Has anyone had any luck find a console based word
processor for linux? I've thought of using Tex from
SW4.0 but I really rather use something akin to
WordPerfect for Unix. Have we even found something in
X that might run on BL3? I like vi and joe and all but
would really like something that could do some basic
word or document processing.
I my even put a dos partition on my laptop just to run
one of the word processors for micro$oft if i have to.
Ill keep searching on the web and let everyone know if
i find something.

sean