baslinux - Re: [BL] word processor

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] word processor
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 02:15:05 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004, Matrix Mole wrote:

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004, Sean Parker wrote:

Has anyone had any luck find a console based word
processor for linux? I've thought of using Tex from

I thought abiword was a console based word processing program. Is it strictly an X based application? Even so, I'd have thught we'd have one compiled for BL3 by now (with as many people seem to use it that is). Sindi: Didn't you compile a word processing package for BL3 a while back?

No, I compiled the text editor e3pi for BL2 and then realized Steven had already included it (not the pico version) with BL1.

Abiword is X. Has anyone tried it with Xvesa?

--
Matrix Mole
matrixm AT sdf.lonestar.org