baslinux - Re: [BL] Bl3 cursor problem

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Bl3 cursor problem
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:01:35 +1300

Sindi Keesan wrote:

> I have no idea why the cursor works if you load e3pi at
> the same time as rxvt, but not if you first make an rxvt
> and type e3pi in it.

Just for fun, start the xterm and then do this:
---------
exec e3pi
---------

> Does this use more or less ram than midnight.pxm?

I'm not sure that there is any difference in the amount of
RAM used by the wallpapers. The root window (that's the
screen background) exists irregardless of whether you display
anything on it or not. BTW, xli is capable of displaying
an image file (jpg or whatever) in the root window. Kind
of spooky.