baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 and window managers

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 and window managers
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:28:50 -0500 (EST)

There is no xinit in BL3, I tried.

I need to get the arrow keys working on my XT keyboard before I can
attempt to use swm menu. But Kermit is working in rxvt. PgUp and PgDn
are not so I can't test scroll buffer.

I needed to boot DOS with F5 (not autoexec.bat or config.sys) to get
X to work on this computer. It did okay on two Win98 computers but they
may have had less in those files to interfere.