baslinux - Re: [BL] Ted problems

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Ted problems
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 18:16:13 +1300

keesan AT iamjlamb.com wrote:

> The solution is probably to have a DOS computer and
> a linux computer, the former for working with text and
> the latter for online work.

Why two computers? I use DOS (wp51) and Linux on the
same computer. The system boots to a full-screen menu
with options for wp51 (DOS), a bridge program (DOS), a
Japanese wordprocessor (DOS) and three versions of Linux.
I normally choose BL2, so that is the default.

> I expect I will probably stick with WP51 for most jobs.

I've been using wp51 for twelve years, but the last few
months I've been doing less and less in wp51. Now I do
most things in AbiWord.