baslinux - Re: [BL] jpeg viewers for BL2

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] jpeg viewers for BL2
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 23:09:20 -0500 (CDT)

Ok. I did another search and found a zgv.tgz that should definitely work
on BL2. This is from a distro called "Delilinux," another small distro
for older or low resource PC's also based on Slack 7.1. I think someone
posted to the old survpc list about this a few months back. Anyway, the
address is: ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/delilinux/deli/ap/ . There are all
other kinds of precompiled packages on this ftp server (further up the
directory tree) that may also work for BL2. Once we test some of these
and confirm that they are, in fact, compatible, perhaps you should link to
this site as an alternate source for BL2 packages, Steven?

James