baslinux - Re: [BL] jpeg viewers for BL2

  • From: "James Miller (office)" <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] jpeg viewers for BL2
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 15:48:11 -0500 (CDT)

I did a Google search under zgv, then restricted it by the term tgz. The
link below was one of the results, and it has a zgv.tgz file. The
extension is right for Slackware packages, but I really have no idea how
happily it might install, if at all, on BL2. There are alot of other .tgz
packages there that may be of interest to BL2 users if, indeed, they are
compatible. Here's the loooooong URL:
http://www.gtlib.cc.gatech.edu/pub/linux/distributions/rootlinux/rootlinux-1.3/i586/files/rl/pkgs/opt/

James