baslinux - Re: [BL] Opera 7.10 beta, graphical browser stuff

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan2 AT cyberspace.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Opera 7.10 beta, graphical browser stuff
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 17:49:16 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003, JP Piers wrote:

> Hi again ,
>

> you should really try links 2.1 it doesn't require mouse and work with
> javascript a good test is try to chat on a php-nuke web portail (
> javascript applet ) and it do ! and it works with graphics in console
> mode .... just some libs to put.

I have only tried 2.0. I thought 2.1 required X. I will download the
binary from your site (and the libraries) and try it soon after I find the
email where you posted it. Thanks.

(I might make my own little list of the URLs for all the binaries that
people have posted here and share it.)

> Jean-Philippe

Sindi Keesan