b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] one-to-one rendering of olam

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Gary Hedrick <GaryH AT cjfm.org>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] one-to-one rendering of olam
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 17:05:04 -0600

1. You might want to check the archives. In some ways, this thread is
reinventing the wheel, so to speak, although I have to admit that your point
of view is definitely unique.
2. Re: a possible agenda, fair enough.
3. Re: olam and your quest for a one-size-fits-all definition; I guess this
begs the question, how do you translate it when it refers to God?

Gary