b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Syntax of Jeremiah 15:12

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: kgraham0938 AT comcast.net
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Syntax of Jeremiah 15:12
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 13:49:36 +0000

@Harold

HH: It is much simply grammatically to understand an indefinite
> subject and then an apposition. The HCSB also has:
>
> Can anyone smash iron,
> iron from the north, or bronze?

Response: So simple, but yet so effective. Sometimes the simple things are
the ones most overlooked. Thank you.

Again, where do I know your name from? Is it CARM or do you own a website?
Your name rings a bell.

--
Kelton Graham
KGRAHAM0938 AT comcast.net