b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Machir and the Exodus ?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph AT email.com>
  • To: "Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Machir and the Exodus ?
  • Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 05:57:34 -0500

Yigal:

Yes, I’d like to see your .pdf files, right now I’m disagreeing with it
without knowing all its details. There may be someting I miss.

On the question of the genealogical tables, it is my understanding that they
survived until the burning of the temple under Titus. Thus the writer of
Chronicles could have used them when he wrote ca. 500 B.C.E.

Karl W. Randolph.