b-hebrew - Re: Conversion of OTA BHS text

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Rob Barrett/Almaden/IBM" <barrett AT almaden.ibm.com>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Conversion of OTA BHS text
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 10:01:55 -0800

I just re-checked the OTA site and found that the license information I
quoted in my last message is shown when one clicks on "More Info" for the
BHS text download. This license disagrees with the general one that OTA
displays when you are actually downloading the text, which is much more
restrictive. I'm not sure what to make of that.

Rob Barrett