market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Farmer's Market Problem

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Farmer's Market Problem
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 13:24:44 -0700

Well, I guess it depends on how serious you are about the farmers market. In
fact, getting arrested might just be the kind of publicity the market needs!
And if you get kicked off the property because they're afraid of competition,
so what? I'm not suggesting anyone hand out flyers INSIDE the store. Matter
of fact, a lot of groceries are situated in shopping centers which are not
owned by the grocery itself, and individual stores have no legal standing to
evict any law abiding citizen from the shopping center sidewalks or parking
lots.

paul, tradingpost AT gilanet.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SoilmakersGrowing/
"To forget how to dig the earth and tend the soil is to forget ourselves."
... Gandhi