market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Farmer's Market Problem

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Cherry Tree Farms" <ctfarms AT helicon.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Farmer's Market Problem
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 11:12:08 -0500

I put a chest freezer in the back of the truck for the meat - unplug it when
the truck is loaded and leaving, then plug it back in when I get home. No
thawing problems, and I was selling in Allegheny County, one of the tougher
health departments (though not as bad as Philly!). No display, and having
to jump up into the truck for each piece isn't as nice either; yet a sale is
a sale.

Good Luck,
Doyle