market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Farmer's Market Problem

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk AT allspecies.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Farmer's Market Problem
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 09:49:24 -0600

Find someone who tills gardens. They might be a grower of know growers.

On Jan 29, 2006, at 7:27 AM, Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:

How do we find people to call? If anyone in the county is raising
vegetables, it hasn't been obvious to me. I was the only one last season
who advertised vegetables for sale in the local papers. There are one or
two small farmstands, and we talked to them and/orleft fliers.