baslinux - Re: [BL] BIOS upgrade

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BIOS upgrade
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 16:46:06 +0000 (UTC)

Have you tried (with the jumper removed, that you added originally) not telling BIOS anything, which I think causes it to not find the drive at all, then looking at the drive with linux, including BL3? Does BL not fdisk work where Redhat does, or did you just not try it yet?

Putting the jumper on probably causes all OSes to identify the drive as only 32GB, because the hardware says that is what is is now.