sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Developers up for removal

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Haley <khoralin AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Developers up for removal
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:04:35 -0500

I thought I would chime in with my two (very meager) cents. For what
it might be worth I did post an alien update February 5th. I did not
however had git access so it would not show up in the aforementioned
log search mentioned below. I had to post it to the bug tracker with
lace (judging from his comment) being kind enough to push it into
test.