sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Accomodation (was: European Meeting 17th-24th August: Need feedback)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Robert Figura <rfigura AT aubergine.zwischengesicht.de>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Accomodation (was: European Meeting 17th-24th August: Need feedback)
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 17:43:08 +0200

Hi Folks!

Hotels in Bonn: I am not really aware of especially cheap hotels here
in the City (i do know the especially expensive ones though) but i
think you should be able to find something using the net. If a phone
call could solve a problem i could try and talk german to them...

- - -

Youth Hostel: I am not a member and have limited insight and maybe
limited freedom of action so i'd like to point to Thomas Orgis who has
brought the topic to attention downthread.

- - -

The FrOSCon organizers seem to have found an interesting offer with
"Hotel Hangelar" which offers FrOSCon visitors to overbook their
rooms. Although the Hotel is located near the FrOSCon and likewise 20
minutes tram away from Bonn City (plus, say, 5 minutes to walk) i think
that this is quite a good offer. I don't know wether they would agree on
selling a week rather than two days but if the interest here is big
enough i could phone them and ask.

http://hotel-hangelar.de/index.php?lang=en

- - -

Sofa Surfing: Since i am living in Bonn: I do know some people who may
like to house a couple of geeks for a week. After mentioning that in
the irc i ended up giving away room for two in a split second :)

Question here would be: How to distribute and how to connect. So here's
the idea: Just send me an email if you are interested in me finding a
sofa for you. I'd go to my friends with the list and ask them how many
they would like to accomodate and try to assign them in the order i
first received email. Then i'd tell both the other one's email address.

Kind Regards
- Robert 'template' Figura

--
I=1702;float O,o,i;main(l){for(;I--;putchar("oO .,m>cot.bitamea\
@urigrf <raguFit erobR"[I%74?I>837&874>I?I^833:l%5:5]))for(O=o=l=